Saturday 22 February 2014

News Update

Angel Di Maria keen on leaving Real Madrid this summer

Real Madrid midfielder Angel Di Maria has made the decision to leave Bernabeu at the end of the season. The Argetine, who would not fail to find suitors, would cost €40 million.

Di Maria wants to slam the door on Real Madrid. While Madrid have finally decided not to punish the the Argentine for the gesture he made few weeks ago when being subbed off against Celta Vigo, the hierarchy will always consider his departure. In fact, Di Maria’s position at Madrid is at risk after Gareth Bale finding his feet at Bernabeu.

Kick Socca sources in Spain have learned that Di Maria is open to offers and would consider a summer move away from Madrid. While Paris Saint-Germain and AS Monaco have showed interest, Real Madrid has set an asking price of €40 million. But the Los Blancos are not desperate to let the midfielder depart in summer after being satisfied with Di Maria’s recent performances.

Di Maria recently defended his situation at Madrid insisting that the media speculations on his departure are false.

“My coach is on my side, he still has confidence in me. I am very quiet. The press has me in sight because I do not like talking, I prefer to play, show what I’m worth in the field. Higuain quietly marked 20 goals per season and all seasons, they said he was leaving. It seems that the press always wants you to leave Real Madrid,” said the Argentine.

No comments:

Post a Comment